It’s about time. Everything ends tonight. For the 1847563984th time in my life, I’ve decided to turn a new page, scribble all over it, close the book, file it in a locked cabinet and throw the fucking key away.
And for the 1847563984th time, I don’t know if this will be the last time I write such a post.
The following list is everything I never want to deal with again. Ever.
(If I ever do, then different measures will be utilized.):
- Nice sources of Nicotine, which include (but are not exclusive to):
- Snus/Chewing tobacco
- Beautiful Benzos, which include (but are not exclusive to):
- Diazepam (Valium)
- Alprazolam (Xanax)
- Clonazepam (Klonopin)
- Lorazepam (Ativan)
- Midazolam (Versed)
- The wonderful Narcotics
- All those useless anti-depressants (SNRIs, SSRIs, MAOIs, whatever)
- Of course all the amazing food-binges!
- And finally, everything else I didn’t mention but I know about (YOU know about, sir)
Sigh. Here we go again. (For the 1847563984th time)
Categories: The Journal